Thursday, January 3, 2008

Westen MA Poetry Slam Website

Hi,

Now that the holidays are past us I am getting to work on the regional poetry slams. We have the round table coming up Friday (tomorrow!) and another at Pelham next week.

I threw up this quick Google Pages website to give people an idea of what the slam is and as a central place to draw resources from. Within a week or so all the resources should be there. These should not be a lot of work for people and I think they'll be fun and attract a lot of attention!

See the page at http://taxonomy.googlepages.com/home2

Questions? ask me at taxonomy@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Nancy Contois and I am the director of the Chicopee Public Library. The idea of a poetry slam is wonderful. Wouldn't it be great if a local poetry author could help host the slam or just talk about her writing? I would be more than happy to offer my library to host a poetry slam. Please send any information I might need to
Chicopee Public Library
449 Front Street
Chicopee MA 01013

413-594-1800

Post a Comment