Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Springfield City Library's Book Group Makes the News!



Janet Stupak, Community Relations Coordinator, Springfield City Library, writes a monthly column for The Republican that appears in Neighborhoods Plus section of the paper. Posted below are a few lines from today's issue:

"Book group opens hearts and minds
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
What's on your mind as you head off to the airport to catch your plane?

Something like, do I have my toothbrush, bathing suit and sweater? Not so for Paula Nelson, who told me "I have literally rushed here with a suitcase in my car on the way to the airport. This is my favorite thing! I wouldn't want to miss anything." She may pick up a book to read on her trip, but on that particular Wednesday she drove to the Central Library to attend the meeting of the Wednesday Book Group." Read more about it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment