Thursday, November 8, 2007

Do you remember your first time?

I do! It was Halloween Day, 2007, when I created my first blog! Thanks to a WMRLS Blogging Workshop led by the incomparable Janet Eckert I can now call myself a blogger. I encourage everyone to take a look and give me some feedback. I'm a beginner, a shy blogger. I welcome comments!

If anyone is thinking of starting a blog, I highly recommend the workshop. I have been wanting to do this for a long while but never seemed to find the time to hunt and peck my way through the endless sites. In two short hours Janet gave us the tools to get started. Now my problem is finding time to do my other work! This girl just wants to blog. Visit me at http://monsonfreelibrary.blogspot.com/
And many thanks to Janet for all her help.
-Hope Bodwell
Monson Free Library

1 comment:

Janet Eckert said...

Hi Hope,
Your Blog is excellent - I am so impressed both by the informative and interesting content and the attractive format that you have created.
Take a look at our "WMRLS & Member Library Blogs" listing on this page - you are there!
I will be conducting another "Blogging for Beginners" soon. Thank you for the inspiration. ~ Best from Janet, WMRLS

Post a Comment